Kanzashi hanging ball
• Fabric for Kanzashi flower making (11cm squares) x 110
• Pearl beads (6 mm diameter) x 22
• Craft foam ball (12.5 cm diameter) x 1
• Fabric to attach to the craft foam ball
• (10 x 45 cm rectangle) x 1
• (12cm diameter circle) x 2
• Thread or cord (40cm) x 1
• *Tassel x 1 *If you’d like to create your own tassel, please use Tassel Maker (Large)(Art No. 9941)!
Make 22 Kanzashi flowers using the Kanzashi Flower Maker(Art No.8487) . Attach pearl beads to the centre of each one.See full instructions included in the Kanzashi Flower Maker pack or view the Clover video tutorial:
Cover the craft foam ball with fabric as illustrated. Trim and fit the fabric to the ball shape using craft glue.
Attach Kanzashi Flowers to the foam ball as illustrated. Make a hole with an awl on the top and bottom of the ball. Using thick thread or cord, make a hanging loop and insert it into the upper hole. Use craft glue to bond the cord ends to the ball.
Insert another cord through the loop of the tassel and insert into the bottom hole of ball and fix with craft glue.You can create your own Tassel with the Clover Tassel Maker (Art No. 9941).See full instructions included in the Tassel Maker pack or view the video tutorial: