Honeybee and Flower Book Cover
* Seam allowance is included.
* This is the size for the book 15 cm height. Please adjust the size for your book.
• Exterior cloth
(Brown) 41 x 5 cm …x 2
(Unbleached) 41 x 11.8 cm … x 1
• Interior cloth (Brown) 41 x 17.8 cm … x 1
• Ribbon 1.5 cm width … cut a length of 18.2 cm
• Embroidery thread: refer to design
Connect the unbleached and brown coloredouter cloths (wrong side facing up) together to create a 1 cm seam.
Open out the brown cloth and press the seam allowances towards the brown cloths so that the right side of the cloth is facing up. Sew a single line of topstitching throught the right side of the brown cloths and the seam allowances.
Embroider using a Embroidery Stitching Tool
Line up the exterior and interior cloths inside out (with right-side facing right-side).
Sew the right hand side.
Fold in about 8 cm at the stitched end. Insert a ribbon 11 cm in from the opposite end. Leave a slight opening to turn it back later and sew around.
Turn the piece right side round, and close up using a blind stitch.
★ Have each of the needles gauges set to 3