Circular Knitting Needles
The times have changed.
Now is the time for bamboo circular knitting needles PRO Takumi. Pro Takumi bamboo is sustainable, polished to perfection, and has an exceptional feel for the first time in your knitting life. Elevate your knitting experience with Pro Takumi.
- 1Ideal Tapered Tips
- Clover’s high quality bamboo processing technology has achieved the ideal tapered tips which easily pick up stitches and avoids splitting yarn.
- 2Silky smooth surface
- The careful polishing process creates a smooth surface and natural texture for an ideal glide without your work slipping out.
The engraved mark has been improved.
The engraving is now more subtly etched, resulting in a smoother surface that ensures uninterrupted yarn gliding.
- 3Rotating cord *2
- Thanks to the rotating cord, it does not get twisted, allowing you to carry on knitting unhindered.
- 4Color-coded tip *1
- Each cord size has a different colored tip, allowing for quick visual identification. The blend of aesthetics and practicality makes it visually appealing and useful.
* The US0-2 (2.00-2.75mm) needle shafts are so thin that only metal fittings are used at the joints.
- 5Seamless smooth joints
- Seamless needle-to-cord joints for smooth gliding without snagging. By reducing the size of the metal component, you can feel the bamboo texture more.
The rich texture of bamboo that only Takumi can offer fits comfortably in your hand.
The stainless steel metal component is both durable and resistant to age-related deterioration.
- 6Flexible and relaxed cord
- The new and improved cord will not kink or twist.
*1,2: U.S. Patented / U.K. and Germany (patent pending)
Bamboo is an eco-friendly material that grows faster, produces more oxygen and absorbs more CO2 than trees.
Also, bamboo is very light and flexible, yet strong and sturdy enough for long use. Choosing bamboo can be an easy way to be more sustainable.
- 02Optimal material
The foundation of exceptional knitting needles lies in superior materials. Bamboo of four to five years of age, from cold climates, is felled in the winter. Only the optimum, hard and viscous section near the skin, where fibers cluster together, is used.
- 03Clover quality
Superior bamboo processing technology and experience have enabled us to maintain a high standard of CLOVER quality. Each manufacturing step undergoes rigorous inspections, so that only knitting needles that have passed all quality assessments reach our valued customers.
Circular Knitting Needles PRO ”Takumi”
The Circular Knitting Needles
PRO “Takumi®” Range
16 in／40 cm
24 in／60 cm
32 in／80 cm
For Visitors in North & South America
For Visitors in Europe, Middle East, Oceania